Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The most intense things happen I'm away

While surfing facebook this morning I stumble upon an article that a former co-worker of mine posted. It seems that the general manager at the Chili's I worked at was arrested for sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl. Sexual abuse that has reportedly been going on for the last 2 years. Needless to say my jaw hit the floor. It wasn't that this guy didn't give off a creeper/perv vibe (trust me, he gave it off in abundance). It's the fact that not only did he sexually assault someone, but it was a 13-year-old girl for Christ's sake. What could have possibly motivated him to do so? And what I really want to know is if it was one of his wife's kids (maybe even his own?) or was it a kid in the neighborhood. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment