Monday, February 1, 2010

Cleanse

So today I'm beginning the process of my personal overhaul. And the moment I'm working on the physical. I've never been happy with the fact that with no matter how much exercise or activity I do, while I might slim down, I never seem to get very solid. And even though I slim down it never really seems to make a difference over all. It is so frustrating having one day where I'm mildly happy about myself and then the next day, or even a couple of hours late I go back to thinking I look like shit. So I am once again attempting to rectify the situation.

For the next three days I will be on an apple cleanse. The rules are that I have to adhere to are:
  1. Drink lots and lots of water
  2. Eat apples and only apples
  3. If I feel they need to have something other than water I can have unsweetened green tea
This is a lot simpler and a lot easier than going on the master cleanse. The master cleanse take a lot of time and work to complete. It is just something that I can't accomplish with the type of environment that I'm in now. And the MC was a pain in the ass over all. So this is like taking baby steps towards being able to do the master cleanse.

The point is to clean out my system as much as possible and rebuild my system so that it doesn't try to break down on me so often. And I'm hoping it will give me more energy to work out and to do things in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment