Monday, February 9, 2009

Diet Anyone?

I think I'm getting a little pudgy.  So I want to go on some type of diet. Though a strange thought occurred to me: By putting myself on a prescribed diet I will actually be eating more than than I do on a regular basis. This is a very strange concept. To eat more would imply not going on a diet stereotypically. 

But I barely eat as it is. I either don't have time to eat, don't have time to buy food to eat, don't have the money to eat, or simply don't feel like eating. This is in no way healthy. I should be eating on a regular basis and eating things that are good for me. Not that I don't eat what is good for me now. I'm not big into junk food or sodas or anything of that like. 

My biggest probably is that when I do take the time to eat I am eating big starches like pasta and such. But if you think about it its not too bad because since I'm not eating its good for me at least when I can getting some calories that are worth something in my system.

So I think that I'm going to start an all natural fruit/veggie diet. And I'll supplement it by biking more and going on the Pretzel Run again. So I'm going to make an effort to make it over to the Whole Foods sometime soon and pick up my supplies. I'm sure exactly how long I will take this. At least 3 weeks, I think. 

Let's see what happens, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment