Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Damn Geico for getting this stuck in my head

I'm just an average man with an average life 
I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price 
All I want is to be left alone in my average home 
But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone 

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
And I have no privacy 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
Tell mi is it just a dream

When I come home at night 
I bolt the door real tight 
People call me on the phone, I'm trying to avoid 
But can the people on tv see me or am I just paranoid 

When I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hair 
Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there 
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched 
But maybe showers remind me of psycho too much 
That's why... 

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
And I have no privacy 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
Who's playin' tricks on me

(Instrumental) 

I don't know anymore 
Are the neighbors watching me 
Well is the mailman watching me 
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess 
I wonder who's watching me now (booo! ) - the irs? 

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
And I have no privacy 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
Tell me is it just a dream 

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
And I have no privacy 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
Who's playin' tricks on me 

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
Tell me this can't be

I always feel like somebody's watching me 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 
I always feel like somebody's watching me 

No comments:

Post a Comment