Sunday, December 21, 2008

The beginning of more to come... Hopefully

So this will be my first official post for this blog. I felt that it was time to get around posting my so called feelings, emotions, etc. as both a form of therapy for myself (because lets face it the idea of me siting down for a psychoanalysis, will helpful, would be completely preposterous) and giving the people a little view of my life and all its trifling boring tidbits. 

So for those of you who don't know and are for some reason reading this I'm Alila and am a film student at Drexel. Before Drexel I was a catholic school girl from Pre-K to 12th grade. 15 Years of Catholicism and I'm not even a Catholic, or strictly Christian in my views. Drexel is the first school that I've attended that I really liked and haven't wanted to kill myself because of the school. This is not to say, however, that I am always happy. I have always been noted to be somewhat morose. But I am just not always appropriate with my emotions compared to society. Which I'm fine with for the most part. Its the others that can deal.

So yea, I had been debating about whether or not I wanted have a blog like this or vlog. Somethings I want to say are easier written down and others expressed verbally (plus its amusing to see me rant, so I've been told). So every once in a while I'll post a video of me and you'll  get to see how hideous I am.

That's it for now. Maybe I'll remember to post here unlike when I had a live journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment