Saturday, December 27, 2008

All work and no play

So tonight was the first night I've worked in close to two weeks. And I'm surprised by how much my life is actually centered around work. I have been listless for the majority of the last two weeks without an actual purpose to drive me. I mean its not as if I had completely nothing to do. I've hung out with friends. Hung out with family. And these were all worthwhile activities that filled my boring existence, but I still felt bored. Go to work gave me a purpose that I was happy to do. This is not to say that I work therefore I am. Work isn't the most exciting thing in the world. And I'm not picking work over having a social life. Its just that I, for some strange reason, feel complete. 

I somehow don't think this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment